Friday, August 12, 2011

Video- Toby Crawling

Is there anything sweeter than a baby learning to crawl?

I've been working on this video awhile..... a whole month. Between realizing our camera is not mac compatible, and then finding out how to upload our files, upgrading to imovie 11 and trying to figure out how to use it.... well, here we are. I'm having trouble figuring out the new imovie, so I kinda gave up half way. But the final product kind of works, with the music ending and the super cute 'haha'.

So, Toby's been crawling for over a month now and he's a pro. Secret tunnels under the furniture and all. Keeping up with his big sis.




Love.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god soooo cute and the soundtrack rocks xoxoxoxoxox meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I cant believe I have never seen this.... Sooo adorable. Love him.... and you

    your sister

    ReplyDelete