Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Fair!

A couple of weeks back we spent the day at the fair. Toby was in the baby show, and Willow entered 3 pieces in the craft show (which we later forgot to pick up before the deadline. We realized 1/2 hour late and James raced there, but the doors were locked. Oh, the guilt!). We spent a lot of time watching the farm animals. Willow had a bit of a breakdown when I told her she couldn't go on the merry-go-round- I couldn't figure out the logistics of that, with the 2 of them- I'm not even sure she was big enough to ride it. It didn't help that it was nap time. Was fun all the same.


Toby and I, on stage. Baby on the right was the winner. Funny, I sat beside the
winner when I entered Willow 2 years ago.



Me & my kids! Thank god for friends with cameras! There are so few
photos of me and the two of them.



I still don't get it- how could this face not WIN?


Willow, checking out the animals.


Willow's favorite animals.


Good times with good friends.





2 comments:

  1. they were bad juges if toby didnt win, he has the cutest smile!
    -auntie rachel

    ReplyDelete