Saturday, May 14, 2011

6 months

I'd heard many times how fast time goes when you have kids. I had no idea how fast. I've been meaning to start this blog for months (years?) to document the funny, sweet and everyday things my kids do. My memory is already starting to fade- I'm so afraid I'll forget it all.


Toby is 6 months old today. Half a year. 35x more and he'll be 18. He's sitting well. Just starting to eat solid food. Loves to grab my hair on either side of my head and pull my face towards him so he can suck on my chin. I call it baby kisses. His first tooth is about to come through I think. He's a chatter box, more than Willow ever was. He ooohs and cooooos and does this funny "ah-hah!" laugh. He giggles hysterically when his sister laughs. And he has the sweetest dimples ever.

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment