Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 Months!


I'm ignoring the fact that 10 months is awfully close to 12...... OK, I can't do it. I cannot believe my little guy is ONE YEAR old in 2 short months. He still seems so little. I go back to work in a few short weeks and will be leaving him a couple days a week- all day long. I am thankful I don't have to go back full time yet.

At 10 months Toby can.....
  • Copy sounds and noises. He likes to mimic Willow's chatter.
  • Say mum mum mum when he wants me.
  • Cruise furniture like a pro.
  • Stand for a few seconds before carefully lowering himself to the floor.
  • Bring himself to standing without holding onto anything.
At 10 months Toby is.....
  • Only sleeping a couple hours at a time once again.
  • Deciding that one nap a day suits him just fine.
  • Eating well- purees and solid chunks, loves beets, any kind of meat, and orange veggies. And fruit- any kind and lots of it!
At 10 months Toby has.....
  • 6 teeth.
  • Chipped his top front tooth (no idea how!).
  • Tripled his birth weight.
  • Met all 5 of his great-grandparents.
  • The softest, fluffy hair! It's getting so long and I'm not ready for a hair cut yet.
  • And the sweetest little guy voice I've ever heard. Love how he sings & hums while moving or eating!
At 10 months, Toby loves.....
  • His sister.
  • The sandbox.
  • Playing with tools, cars, and watching very 'boy' tv shows.
  • Being outside. If either kid is cranky, going outside makes everyone happy!
  • Standing up.
  • Having his picture taken! I'm a lucky photog mama :)

2 comments:

  1. Time goes by way too fast. Love Toby's expression in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds like he has such a sweet disposition!

    ReplyDelete