Friday, December 2, 2011

So much

So much is happening. Mostly work. Working 2 days a week is strange, for some reason. I've never worked part time before- it seems like just another thing on my to-do list. And the list is long. As well as work, I'm trying to get my photography business off the ground. Right now that includes a lot of practicing ie: working for free/next to nothing for family & friends. I like doing it, I'm just wearing out. I haven't had a spare moment in weeks. As you can tell by the lack of posts on this blog.

The kids are great. Willow loves being at Stacey's while I work. So much that she bursts into tears and dramatically throws herself on the floor when I walk in the door. "Pleeeeaaasse let me stay 2 more minutes" she says. Toby is much happier to see me, starts crying and runs over to me. Grabs my hair and sucks his thumb. He likes it there too but likes to come home more. He has changed so much in the last few weeks, he walks, he runs, he talks a bit. Much more communication in the form of whines and grunts.

I've barely taken any photos of my own kids lately, this is probably the best one. I've been trying to take some Christmas shots but it just isn't working out. In a studio setting kids just don't listen to their own parents well. I've got a couple more chances to get a better one in the next day or so. If not, this is what's going out in our Christmas cards!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously sweet!!!! We get awful pics of the girls so I'd be truly happy with one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one! They are both looking so cute. I can't get a decent picture of my one, no matter what the setting.

    ReplyDelete