Friday, December 30, 2011

Hair Cuts (Toby's first!)

We did it. We took Toby to get his hair cut. It's been a long time coming, I was nervous. I have no idea about boys hair, I didn't know how it would look, what kind of cut suits a toddler boy and most of all I was afraid he'd look too grown up. And well, he does. But that's OK. I've come to terms with it. The event wasn't without trauma, for both kids. Willow clung to me when it was her turn, not wanting to sit down in the car. She didn't want the lady to cut her hair as she kept saying. Toby was OK with it at first, but disliked the combing and water spraying and scissors close to his ears. I don't blame him. I felt so bad when he was crying. It was hard to watch him and not be able to comfort him except with my words. So I took pictures. I'm so mean.

BEFORE

AFTER

THE BIG EVENT



THE RESULT

No comments:

Post a Comment