Thursday, June 21, 2012

19 months, 7 days.......

TODAY 


19 months, 7 days ago.......


19 months, 7 days before that......


I can't easily explain why today is such a significant day for me.  Today Toby is exactly the same age as Willow was, when he was born.  It marks the passing of time- brings me back to Willow at that time.  It seems so long ago..... yet, like it was yesterday.  I've been thinking that Toby seems a lot younger than Willow seemed then.  But looking back at those chubby cheeks, how small she looks I think I'm wrong.  Now I have a big 3 year old to compare Toby to, so he still seems like a baby.  SLOW. DOWN. TIME.  In 19 months and 7 days from now, Toby will be 3 years 2 months and 14 days old!



1 comment:

  1. I love that we all "celebrated" this day. It truly is special and hard to really put into words the feelings it brings up.

    ReplyDelete