Monday, February 13, 2012

DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE MOM!!!

These kids won't let me take their picture. I want to be photographing them all the time- documenting their childhood, practicing for my business....... but they won't let it happen. Toby tries to grab my camera, and when I won't let him have it I get this face:


And Willow covers her face, but if I try to coax her or move the pillow she's hiding behind I get this face:


And this is why there are huge gaps in the photo collection of my kids. They go through stages where they want nothing to do with me with my camera. And then, they're OK with it for awhile. I hope this phase is over soon.

2 comments:

  1. wow- you still make screaming children look incredible. I LOVE that picture of Toby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kell, even these moments are good ones to keep. :) Keep up the good work, love you and both those kids

    ReplyDelete